I have a great DIY project for the LAPPLJUNG RUTA RUG BANNER
I came up with the idea for the LAPPLJUNG RUTA RUG BANNER when I got the fabulous LAPPLJUNG RUTA Rug from ikea.com for my Son’ nursery, and I wanted the print from the rug included in other areas of his room just to tie the look together.
The cool thing about this banner is that its very versatile you can incorporate any colors to match your theme and put it in many areas of the home living-room, basement, bedroom, craft room or even a party.
So lets get into the details of how I made this nice project for my Son’ nursery.
I will include downloads at the bottoms of this post as well
Do not forget to follow me on Social Media Platforms:
Scroll down to the instructions
Printer, white 8.5×11 paper, hot-glue gun, a piece of cardstock, and twine or ribbon.
I took some pictures of the rug with my camera phone and edited the photo to create a black and white look with my phones edit setting and adjusted the edit’s to my liking and created two sizes a smaller print and the larger print just to add variation.
- Email the photos to yourself and use your computer to print the pictures or your can print directly from your phone.
- Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ plain sheets of paper and printed as many as I needed (you could also print on colored paper)
- Make your desired template on cardstock
- Use your template and trace out your flags on the prints you just made (and pay attention to where on the template the center with be on the flag from the print)
- Hot glue the flags onto some twine (but use whatever you like)
- Display as you wish